The ALF-10X-Cam is an HD PTZ 1080p equipped camera with a 10x Zoom Lens.
This PTZ camera is suitable for medium to large size meeting rooms, boardrooms and conference venues.
- 1080P video with a Frame rate up to 60fps
- 10x Zoom Lens which gives you clear and a fluent image
- Leading Auto Focus Technology
- Low Noise and High SNR
- Quiet PTZ
- 255 Presets
- RS232 Cascade Function
- Multiple Network Protocol – Supports IP VISCA, ONVIF, RTSP & RTMP
- Control Protocols – VISCA IP, ONVIF, PELCO-D, PELCO-C and VISCA standard protocols
- 12V DC or USB Powered
- Wide Application – Tele Education, Lecture Capture, Webcasting, Video Conferencing, Tele Training, Tele Medicine, Interrogation and Emergency command systems
- Shipped with Ceiling or Wall mount bracket
OBS SOFTWARE COMPATIBLE
7 YEAR WARRANTY
DEFAULT IP address：192.168.5.163
HTML Flash Player Firmware Download here
The HTML.mrg file needs to be uploaded.
Network Upgrade Instructions for HTML File
1. Connect the camera to the computer on the same LAN; open your browser and input the default
IP address：192.168.5.163, The user name: admin and password: admin.
2. Click “configuration” after you have logged in.
3. Click system configuration, then version update, then browse the updated file, and then click to update. After update has been completed, the camera will restart automatically.
4. After the camera has restarted, log in and check whether it has upgraded to the new version.
1. Q – Can the camera be powered via USB?
A – Yes it has the ability to power-up through USB or via a 12V power supply.
2. Q – What is the resolution of the camera ?
A – The camera supports 1080@60fps
3. Q – How is the camera controlled ?
A – Via RS232, RS485 and IR remote control. Supports VISCA, PELCO-D and PELCO-P
4. Q – What is the zoom range ?
A – 10x Optical Zoom
5. Q – What is the field of view ?
A – 16.43° (Tele) ～ 60.9° (Wide)