The Alfatron 120W-UB Compact Mixer amplifier has a built-in Media player with Bluetooth, onboard FM tuner and MP3 player. Front panel microphone input with priority function, and rear panel balanced microphone input with phantom power. Emergency input function. Dual RCA line inputs and RCA aux out. 120W at 70/100V and 4-16 Ohms, 24V backup power input, This is a Class-D Amplifier.
- Speaker Output of 100V or 70V & 4 -16 Ohms rated power output of 120W
- USB, FM Radio & Bluetooth with remote control
- 2 MIC inputs, 1 EMC input, 2 Line inputs, 1 Line output
- Individual Volume control for Mic 1-2, Aux 1-2, bass/treble, and master volume control
- Supports both AC100-240V & 24V power Supply
- Priority: EMC > MIC1>Others
- LED indicators for power, clip, protect and signal
- With Short-Circuit, clip, overload and high temp protection.
- Ideal for small venues such as Classrooms, retail stores, Coffee shops, restaurants, etc
||PA Amplifier with USB/SD & FM & Bluetooth
||100V or 70V & 4Ohms-8 Ohms-16 Ohms
||Mic1 input by unbalance 6.3mm phone jack MIC 2 balance XLR socket
Line1-2 inputs by RCA; Line output by RCA
||Microphone1-2, line1-2 and Mp3/FM, bass/treble and master
|MIC1 input sensitivity
|MIC2 input sensitivity
|MIC3 input sensitivity
|AUX1 input sensitivity
|AUX2 input sensitivity
|EMC input sensitivity
|MIC frequency response
|AUX frequency response
||<5mV (4 ohm load output terminal)
||Short-circuit, clip, overload and high temp protection
|Rated power Supply
|Rated outpu voltage
||EMC > MIC1 > others
|Maximum packing size
Technical specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
1. Q – How many inputs does the 120W-UB support?
A – 5. 2 x microphone, 2 x RCA and EMC. Also, Bluetooth, a USB input for music files as well as FM capability.
2. Q – Can I use this amplifier with a 100v system?
A – Yes, the amplifier supports both 70v / 100v and 4 – 16 ohm.
3. Q – What is the output of the amplifier?
A – 120 watts
4. Q – How do I control the amplifier?
A – It is controllable via IR remote control and the front panel volume knobs.
5. Q – Does the amplifier support phantom power for condenser microphones?
A – Yes, there is a selectable switch by the MIC2 input.