The ALF-IPCONTROLLER is a PTZ camera network joystick controller. It can be used to control multiple PTZ cameras. Cameras can be controlled in four dimensions, up, down, left and right as well as zoom Tele and Wide.
• Two IP control modes (IP VISCA & ONVIF);
• Adopt RS422, RS232 multiple interface control signals, max up to 255 cameras
• Support PELCO-D, PELCO-P, and VISCA Control protocol
• Metal housing, computer keyboard button design
• Adopt 3D joystick to control the camera speed.
• Control camera rotation, zoom, aperture, focus and other camera parameter settings
• LCD display, displaying the real-time working status of the decoder and matrix
• With button sound prompt function