The ALF-CHKA2 is a small-size HDMI 2.0 audio de-embedder with 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI output, and three types of audio outputs. It is designed to extract audio from a 4K HDMI signal via stereo balanced L/R audio, analog RCA, and coaxial digital audio output ports. It supports 4K@60Hz/4:4:4 HDR, EDID & CEC pass-through, the transmission rate is up to 18Gbps. Moreover, there are three audio modes which can be selected in order to be compatible with various audio processing devices.
- Supports stereo balanced L/R audio, analog RCA, and coaxial digital audio output ports
- Supports three audio modes PASS, BITSTREAM, and PCM
- HDMI input supports HDCP 2.2, and the output supports HDCP 1.4
- Supports HDMI 2.0 4K@60Hz/4:4:4 HDR, EDID & CEC pass-through
- The transmission rate is up to 18Gbps